Investment Advisor Representative with Investment Advisors Asset Management, LLC.
A Registered Representative with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
Certified Financial Planner®
Certification in Long-Term Care®
- Hunterdon Central High School, Flemington, NJ
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, B.S. Economics & Finance
- Entered the financial planning industry in 1988
- Securities Registrations: Series 4, 6, 7, 24, 63 and 65
- Life, health and insurance licensed
- Registered Representative of Investment Advisors & Consultants, Inc, a registered Broker Dealer from 1988-2006
- Married college sweetheart, Dana, in 1988
- 1 daughter, Lindsay, a teacher at Franklin Township School, and 1 son, Stephen Matthew, a recent graduate of Rider University
- A loving and playful black Labrador dog, Brody Meister
- Enjoys hiking, fly-fishing and skiing
- Enjoys seeing a different part of the United States each year
- Owns a second residence in the Lake Placid region of the Adirondacks where he and his wife like to spend their free time
“I learned at an early age that all time is precious. When I chose my profession, I knew that if I was going to spend a lifetime in a vocation, it would need to be something I truly loved to do. I really enjoy meeting new friends, helping them envision their dreams, and together enjoying the journey. My clients know that their interest is my priority. My core values are to guide each client through honesty, integrity, understanding and trust."