Investment Advisor Representative with Investment Advisors Asset Management, LLC.
A Registered Representative with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
- Easton Area High School, Class of 2002
- Syracuse University, B.A. Political Science, Class of 2006
- Securities Registrations: Series 7 and 66
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Property & Casualty Insurance Licensed
- Entered the insurance industry in 2009 and the securities industry in 2013
- Married his fabulous wife, Alyssa, in May 2015
- Welcomed their son, Wesley, in February 2019
- Thoroughly enjoys spending time with their Jack Russell Terrier, Jordy
- MVP of Easton-P'Burg Game 2001
- All State Honors - Easton Football 2001
- Captain Easton Football 2001 & Easton Baseball 2002
- Walk-on Syracuse Football
- Easton Football Coach since 2009
- Defensive Coordinator for 7th & 8th Grade Team
- Passionate about Philadelphia sports (Eagles, Phillies, Sixers & Flyers)
- Enjoys golfing and playing cards with friends, and taking long walks with Alyssa & Jordy
“Trust and transparency are the core values that I believe are most important in an investment advisory relationship. I am here to help my clients understand "why" people choose to invest and what our firm can offer to assist you in achieving success with your retirement plan."