Owner of Investment Advisors Management.
President of Investment Advisors Asset Management, LLC, a registered investment advisory firm.
A Registered Representative and Registered Principal with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
Certified Financial Planner®
- Easton Area High School graduate – Class of 1969
- Princeton University - Class of 1974
- Entered the financial planning industry in 1977
- Securities Registrations: Series 1, 24, 26, 62 and 63
- Life, health and insurance licensed
- President and Co-Owner of Investment Advisors & Consultants, Inc., a registered Broker Dealer from 1981-2006
- Helped to build and run the B/D which had over 200 registered representatives
- Started Investment Advisors Asset Management, LLC, a registered investment advisory firm, in 2002 as a Managing Partner
- Chosen by Peak Advisor Alliance as "Practice of the Year" in 2014*
- Peak Advisor Alliance is one of the most sophisticated financial planning coaching programs in the country
- Married high school sweetheart, Audee, in 1974
- 2 daughters, Liz & Holly
- 3 grandsons, Joey, Grayson and Carter, and a granddaughter, Lily
- MVP of Easton-P’Burg Game 1968
- All Ivy Honors 1972-1973 starting linebacker for Princeton Tigers
- Competed as an amateur boxer and sparred with former Heavyweight Champion, Larry Holmes
- Competed in amateur sports car racing through the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) for 30 years
- Enjoys spending time at the gym weight training and circuit training
- Enjoys spending free time with his wife and family traveling
“A goal without a plan is just a wish." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Check the background of this firm and investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
*Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client's evaluation. The Peak Advisor Alliance Practice of the Year award is granted to a select group of individuals who are screened on a number of different criteria. Among factors considered are implementation of the Peak Advisor Alliance program which includes systems, client events, business plans, staff training, procedures, et al; achievement of personal and professional goals, and practice success as defined by the number of clients, additional staff, asset growth, money management processes, et al. Investment performance and sales production are not considerations, however, the nominating coaches consider whether or not they would trust their own family's investments with the advisor and if they would work for the advisor. Please see http://peakadvisoralliance.com for more information.