Dedicated Assistant to Joe Parsons.
Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™
- Graduated from Bangor Area High School, Class of 1985
- Attended Mansfield University
- Registered Paraplanner, College of Financial Planning, 1996
- Pennsylvania Notary Public
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Notaries (PAN)
- Joined the team in 1993
- Enjoys spending time with family & friends, yoga, reading, and traveling
- Enjoys cheering on the Penn State Nittany Lions each year
- Enjoys bike riding along trails near her Pen Argyl home
- Married her husband, Mark, in 1992
“I have worked with Joe and the Investment Advisors Team for over two decades. I enjoy the opportunity to work with our clients and staff. The Team at IAM has shown me their passion by helping others find their path to success, while also creating success for themselves and their families. With that being said, ‘I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.’”
*Not registered with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc or Investment Advisors Asset Management, LLC.