Investment Advisor Representative with Investment Advisors Asset Management, LLC.
A Registered Representative with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
Certified Financial Planner®
- Notre Dame High School, Class of 1998
- Graduated with a BS in Marketing and a BS in Supply Chain Management from Lehigh University, Class of 2002
- Member of Delta Phi Fraternity
- Entered the securities industry in 2010
- Securities Registrations: Series 7 and 66
- Life, health and insurance licensed
- Received Certified Financial Planner® designation in 2014
- Married his wife, Liz, in 2009 in Napa Valley, CA
- 1 son, Joey (February 2011) and 1 daughter, Lily (November 2012)
- Enjoys golfing with friends, member at Northampton Country Club
- Enjoys running and weight training
- Invented a product, the Kool-Z, a can cooler product, which he is taking to market
“Trust is an important factor in any relationship, so when clients choose to invest with me, I take that as the highest compliment because they are placing their trust in me. I will continue to build and service that trust and form a relationship that goes beyond just investing.”